Using WorkGroup Payroll’s Time and Attendance products and services makes payroll easier on you. No wasted time gathering time sheets, computing total hours and re-keying into the payroll system. It is all done automatically and accurately. Our time and attendance system makes it virtually impossible to submit inaccurate time data, eliminating the temptation for employees to steal time.
Employees are issued time cards, which allow them to clock in and out through an electronic time clock or they can simply log in to our secure web clock with a user name and password to clock in and out. This system gives employees a simple way to clock while providing you an accurate account of the time worked. It also allows you to view reports that can help you keep an eye on your staff’s efficiency.
Our facial recognition time clocks makes buddy punching impossible! Simply walk up to the clock and in a matter of a split second, employees are logged in or out. No more lines at the clock, no more paper punch cards and no more employees punching for other employees.
Increase Productivity and Profitability
- Substantially reduce the time spent preparing time sheets, audits and reports.
- Minimize our eliminate costly human error in time sheet preparation.
- Over 20 hours of productivity per year is lost by an employee who arrives late, extends a break or lunch and leaves early.
- Time theft is all too common and can result in lost profits, not to mention overtime, taxes and benefits.
Time and Attendance provides reports that help you manage your business. You specify the date range and the report provides the detail. Some of the most popular reports include:
- Time Worked Report
- Approaching Overtime Report
- Exception/Missed Punch Report
- Attendance Summary
- Job Tracking Report
- Time and Job Report
- Tardy and Absent Report
- Historical Timekeeping Report Track Breaks and Lunches
- Report Tips
- Traditional Time Clock
- Online Time Clock
- Facial Recognition Time Clock
- Hand or Thumb Scanning Time Clock
- Managers can view, edit and report their employees’ timekeeping transactions
- Employee Self Service allows employees to view their daily timekeeping transactions
- Clock by Job
- Enter Piece Work
- Import Hours from other Time Systems such as POS